All Around California "Your Destination for Destinations"
There are many, many reasons why I love Denny's:
Here are a few of my favorite reasons.
1. Very easy to find. They're all over the place.
2. Most, if not all, are open 24 hours a day.
3. Great place to sit and watch the cooks cooking.
4. Great place to watch the servers serving.
5. The food is good and at very reasonable prices.
6. You can't beat their variety of Grand Slams.
7. They have great soups, salads and main dishes.
8. And of course they have great desserts.
9. There are too many reasons to list them all.
When I was growing up in San Francisco during the 50's
and 60's I don't believe that we had any Denny's in the
city, but, when I started driving at 16 in 1966 I started,
going to Denny's in Daly City and some other Peninsula
Denny's. Yes, there were some times when one had to wait
to get seated, because there were other people ,besides myself,
who must have loved Denny's too. These days my wife and I
love to go to Denny's where she will usually have some kind
of eggs and pancakes or maybe a veggie burger. I, on the other
hand, will usually have their chicken fried steak or cheese burger.
Stay tuned for my visits to Denny's throughout California.
Why I love Denny's